Siemens Simatic S7 Level 1 PLCs. Course can be delivered on your premises for a group of 6
Mon 9th to Fri 13th Sept 2019
Participants who successfully complete this Course will be able to:
- understand the function of a PLC;
- identify the standard electrical components used with PLCs
and understand their function;
- interpret the standard Allocation Lists and
input/output circuits associated with PLC systems;
- write and interpret short PLC programs in the form of Ladder
Logic diagrams and Statement List
- use editing functions to locate, monitor and alter elements
- locate faults using PLC programmes and documentation, and
- rectify/report faults.
- Participants will learn how to:
- identify the main components in a PLC controlled system;
- input board/ output board/ CPU/ power pack/ program input
- outline the function of each of the above components;
- list the main hardware and software methods of entering and
storing PLC programs;
- interpret an allocation list and use to locate components on
- use an allocation list to determine the condition of the
inputs and outputs of the PLC, and
- list the major types of PLC faults.
Course Duration & Trainer
5 days and participants must complete and submit mini projects and assignments having completed the 5 days in the classroom.
Trainer has years of practical experience in a variety of industries installing, commissioning and trouble shooting Siemens PLCs.
Assessment & Certification
Course carries 37.5 CPD Credits / 5 days
QQI 6N5370 / NFQ Level 6 awarded on successful completion
Jean / 087 6177599
Who Should Attend
Those of you who are interested in gaining an excellent understanding and working knowledge of SIEMENS Programmable Logic Controllers.
Please contact us for pricing