The aim of this course is to familiarise the participants with the basics of
PROFIBUS networks. The candidate should be able to fault find and
isolate problems with the networks during operation phase of a plant.
Next course: Mon 11th & Tues 12th December, 2017.
The candidate will learn how to:
- Fault find and
- Isolate problems with the networks during operation phase of a plant.
- Introduction & Basic Principles
- Making up a PROFIBUS-DP Cable
- Using BT200
Setting up a PROFIBUS-DP Network
- PROFIBUS Addressing
- RS 485 and PROFIBUS –DP
- Basic Principles of Transmission Technology
- Grounding and shielding.
- Test & Measurement tools
- Strategy for troubleshooting
- Using Bus analyser & RS485-Measurement Examples
Course Duration & Trainer
Assessment & Certification
Certificate of Achievement and
14 CPD Hours
Who Should Attend
Plant Operations and Maintenance Personnel
Please contact us for pricing