This practical hands-on course will develop a candidate’s competency to deal safely and efficiently with electrical and plant related issues at an introductory level.
Next course: Wednesday 15th & Thursday 16th November, in Co. Kildare.
Testimonial: Both the course and the instructor got glowing reports from 5 of my staff who attended – they found it very engaging, informative and beneficial to their work. Teresa Meagher / South Dublin Co Co. (South Dublin Co Co since joined our Level TWO course and again we got wonderful feedback. Jean)
Contact to Book: email@example.com
“On completion of this course participants will have learned and understood Electrical theory and principles. They have applied this understanding with the practical use of multimeters, tools, cables and workboards to complete progressive stages of exercises culminating in the test and operation of a direct-on-line single-phase motor installation. All participants have demonstrated both understanding and practical application and have successfully achieved the objectives of this course."
If you answer YES to the following questions below you may like to join our course:
1. Would you like to develop a knowledge and understanding of AC and DC Electricity, their application and uses?
2. Would you like to be more effective at work due to knowledge gained of how electrical systems operate?
3. Would you like to gain a greater understanding of the principle of Electromagnetism for Generator effect or Motor effect?
4. Would you like to improve your confidence by having a better appreciation of the importance of Electricity safety issues for safe and effective interaction with electricity?
5. Would you like to apply theory gained into practical exercises involving resistors, lighting and motor circuits, using tools, meters and work-boards.?
6. Are you interested in a review of best use of electrical energy, with overview of latest energy efficient appliances and drives?
Course trainer is Qualified in Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management, Asset Care, Lean 6 Sigma, Visuality and Health and Safety and has a proven track record of achievement in Engineering and Management within a FMCG multinational.
However, successfully completing this course does not mean that the trainees will either be qualified, or indemnified, to work with electrical equipment.
Certificate of Achievement and 14 CPD hours.
You have the option of achieveing QQI certification - 6N5377 - on successful completion of a 5 day course. These 2 days can contribute to these 5 days.
Operations, production, maintenance managers, engineers, technicians and personnel who have limited electrical experience and need to add to their knowledge of electricity and electrical systems.
Please contact us for pricing