1. Robotics Introduction & Create Teach Pendant Program
2. Robot safety & Designing safety into the workcell (ISO 10218-1 & ISO 10218-2)
3. Physical Construction of Robots
4. Considerations when Introducing Robotic Automation
5. Troubleshooting Common Errors & Fanuc Error Codes
6. Inputs and Outputs (I/O) with Fanuc Robot
7. Offsets and their use in Palletising
8. Calling Programs and Shifting Recorded Positions.
9. Using Macros, Skip, Override & Defining Exact Positions
10. Create a complete virtual Robot workcell simulation
Choose one of the following operations, Material Handling, Machine Tending, Palletising, iRVision.
Instructor-led robotics virtual training offers you the opportunity to upskill yourself and increase productivity in the area of Robotics and specifically FANUC Robotics.
This course teaches the participants the skills necessary to safely operate the robotic system, program the robot using the KAREL programming language. You will be clear how to jog the robot, setup Frames, use I/O, program Offsets, control Robot speed and consider Robot safety. Participants will create detailed teach pendant programs with the advanced programming techniques illustrated in a training manual.