Day One Module 1
Day One Module 2
Day Two Module 1
Day Two Module 2
The 6 Key Benefits of joining this course are:
1. Enabling selection of the Best pump for each application - thus saving up to 30% on running cost over a pump’s lifetime
2. Enabling selection of the Best pump for each application - thus reducing maintenance costs by up to 80% - by avoiding cavitation, etc.
4. Reducing the risk of Pump trip out and failures by understanding electrical load and flowrate impact on it.
3. Understanding the benefits and operation of Variable Speed Drives - to reduce water-hammer, energy use and mechanical wear.
5. Understanding the latest design of pumps as starting to be used in waste treatment plants.
6. Diagnosing pumps problems - so they are properly fixed at their root cause.
Pumps are the second most common machine, after the electric motor. Hydraulic pumped systems are widely misunderstood and this course provides a clear understanding of Centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pumps, Pump Head, flow, energy use and speed.
Having covered common pump problems and their solutions, the course then addresses the Top 10 items to achieve the most sustainable pump operation possible. This covers use of variable speed drives, addition of jockey pumps, reduction in impeller sizes and better operational control to reduce energy use by up to 30%.